Touch screen tablet PC that can play that are multi-touch. So to make scrolling, panning, rotating and zooming in various important applications which are often used, the user simply clink fingers. No need to press. The entire surface of the screen may be used, not only touchpad.

"As part of our commitment to bring the best experience of mobility, Dell created a new standard for the tablet PC with the first product that has a multi-touch capabilities that allow customers to use the entire screen," said Megawaty Khie (Director & Country Manager, Dell Indonesia). "Today we affirm with the Latitude XT2 leadership to bring the performance, security, manageability and better."

Specialties Latitude XT2 does not stop at the multi-touch screen, and display the Daylight viewable 100% more light. Icon-the small icon is clicked easily fixed with the fingers. Battery 6-cell is also special, because it claimed to be able to survive 11 hours 28 minutes.

In addition, the keyboard is full size, with a touchpad, and the point stick pen with no battery. Tablet PC is equipped with DDR3 RAM (up to 5GB), SATA hard drive, plus connectivity to the new LCD-based wireless antenna design. Manageability affairs managed by the integration of Intel vPro and Dash 1.0 compliance, and to have additional security features and ControlVault Dell ControlPoint Security Manager and the services available to Dell ProSupport. See features details here.

Bookmark and Share
Blog Advertising

5 comments

  1. bossgu // Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:37:00 PM  

    hi,your site looks very nice,I need your help,how to set "Read more",thanks.

  2. Admin // Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:34:00 PM  

    Hi, thanks for your comments. There is a simple to set "Read More
    ", where can I explain you...?

  3. bossgu // Friday, March 20, 2009 6:28:00 PM  

    hi,this is my site:http://p-t-cspace.blogspot.com/,and you can email me:guboss72@gmail.com,and my english is bad,plz tell me how to set "Read more"and "bookmark",very thanks.

  4. bossgu // Friday, March 20, 2009 6:34:00 PM  

    you can see my site:http://p-t-cspace.blogspot.com/,or email me:guboss72@gmail.com,plz tell me how to set"read more"and "bookmark"under every post,thanks,I add ur site to my links.

  5. Admin // Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:16:00 AM  

    Hi Bossgu, you can read my posting "how to set read more" on http://adriantoblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/cara-membuat-read-more-di-blogger.html. You must use Google Translate suitable for your language. I hope it help you

Related Posts